Integral European Conference, May 27-31
Get a 25% Discount*
*Use towards any 2020 STAGES fall program, for those who attended the IEC. This can only be used on our upcoming four-week, fall courses, including Frontiers of Consciousness, with Terri O’Fallon, which begins September 17 (registration opening soon). The other two courses will be announced in June.
Please contact us to get your coupon.
Here are some free offerings you might enjoy:
The STAGES Matrix Roadmap
In this 20-page roadmap, you’ll discover:
- The big picture view that developmental psychology can give you about life
- How to understand leadership, parenting, and relationship through an entirely different lens
- What this understanding makes possible
- How this model is similar to, and different from, other developmental models
- The “big three” questions that orient all of us in life
This accessible and readable guide also contains helpful diagrams and illustrations.
Scroll down to access the Roadmap.
Free Audio Series
The STAGES Matrix: Understanding Development
As we grow into adults, we develop the capacity to take on more complex perspectives. This development can continue throughout adulthood and be expressed as emerging abilities to take larger perspectives, see novel solutions, and find unifying themes in life, work, and love.
Terri O’Fallon covers how we can:
- Learn the differences between major stages of development
- Determine our own stage of perspective development—and what it means
- Discover how our perspective can be developed over time.
- Understand how our stage of perspective development can positively influence our work, our relationships, and our self-understanding
Grief & Loss: Transforming Sorrow into Wisdom
Kim Barta dives into grief and loss from a developmental and practical perspective. Our instincts often direct us to try and move away from the pain as the waves of grief crash over us. And yet, like waves on a real beach, we can move out of the turmoil by going into the waves and towards the calm waters beyond.
In this talk, Kim will discuss how:
- Grief is not a disorder but a healthy process
- We can move into our grief without getting overwhelmed by it
- Ways we can do this in our own lives, around painful topics such as death, the end of relationships, and other challenging transitions
- Attending to our grief can allow us to uncover the wisdom within it
To get the STAGES Roadmap and the 3 hours of recordings, please provide your email:
We don’t share your information with any other organizations and we only send information you’ll find useful.